Muhammad's(PBUH) attitude towards his wives - Islamic Knowledge

Muhammad's(PBUH) attitude towards his wives


Muhammad's)PBUH) attitude towards his wives

Muhammad's)PBUH) attitude towards his wives is an important aspect of the Prophet's biography. Allah Almighty has sent Prophet Muhammad as a mercy for all the worlds. It was as if he loved all people, that is, he had the best attitude towards all people. Similarly, Muhammad's attitude towards his wives was excellent.
Hazrat Abdullah bin Amr (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: The best of you is the one who is better than his wives. (Sunan Ibn Majah, H: 1978)
Similarly, the Prophet (PBUH) said: The best of you is the one who treats his family well and I am the best of you who treats his family well. (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith No. 1977)
Below is a description of Muhammad's attitude towards his wives;

  •      Eating leftover food of wife:

A woman can be patient with her husband's poverty, ugliness and busyness, but it is almost impossible for a woman to be patient with her husband's bad behavior.
In Arab society, people did not treat their wives well, and when someone If his wife became menstruating, they would separate from him. They would not sit next to him, nor would they eat from his hand.
But the Prophet (PBUH) abolished all these ugly customs. The following incident demonstrates that Muhammad's attitude towards his wives was excellent.
 Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqah (RA) said: I used to drink water during menstruation and then I would give (the vessel of water) to the Prophet (PBUH). He(PBUH) would put His mouth in the place where I put the pot on, then He would drink water. I used to tear the meat from the bone during menstruation and then I would give that bone to Him. He(PBUH) would put His mouth on the place where my mouth was placed.)Sahih Muslim, Hadith No. 692)

  •       Making fun of wife:

There was also a sense of humor in his blessed nature and he sometimes used to make jokes with his wives. As Hazrat Ayesha (RA) says: When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) came back from the graveyard of Baqiya, I had a headache and I was saying, ' Oh, my head!'
Then he said: What harm will it do you if you die before me? I will take care of you, then I will bathe you and put on the shroud, then (myself) I will offer your funeral prayer and bury you (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith No. 1465)
This incident is the best proof that Muhammad's attitude towards his wives was wonderful.

  •        Helping the wife in her work:

He used to shake hands with his wives in his spare time. Hazrat Aswad (RA) said: I asked Ayesha (RA) what she used to do at home. So she said: He was busy with household chores, so when it was time for prayers, he would go to offer prayers. (Sahih al-Bukhari)
  •        Another type of Prophet's(PBUH) love for his wife:

As much as people in the pre-Islamic era hated their wives, the Prophet (PBUH) showed the best attitude towards his wives. The Prophet(PBUH) used to do their best to keep their wives happy.
Hazrat Ayesha (RA) says: On the day of Eid, the Abyssinians were playing with shields and spears. As soon as I asked Him about this game (watching it) or He(PBUH) Himself asked, "Do you watch this (game)?" Do you want to? 'So she said yes! So he made me stand behind him (so that) my face was on his face.
And He was saying to the (Abyssinians) 'O children of Arfada! (This was the title of the Abyssinians) Continue the game'.Even when I got tired, he said: Is that enough? I said yes! Then He said: Go well.
The Prophet (PBUH) had a special love for Hazrat Aa'ishah (RA).
 At night He ordered a camp. When they started walking, Ayesha lost a necklace. Look at your love for Ayesha. You stopped the whole caravan in search of this necklace when Ayesha's necklace The caravan then returned to its destination (Sahih Al-Bukhari).
He loved his first wife Syeda Khadijah bint Khuwail very much. He used to mention her after her death. One day Ayesha even asked him why he often mentions a woman with red gums (meaning Syeda Khadija bint Khuwaylid) even though Allah has given him a better wife.
He said: Allah has not given me a better wife than her. They believe in me when people reject me, they confirm me when people deny me, they help me with their wealth. While people deprived me at that time and Allah has given me children from it and I have not had any wife or children.
He loved his wife Syeda Khadija so much that when he slaughtered a goat after her death, he used to send meat presents to the friends of Syeda Khadija (RA).)Mstadrak Hakam)

Conclusion:

The Prophet (PBUH) taught us to treat wives well through his words and deeds, but in the present age, Attempts are being made to eradicate women's femininity in the name of women's liberation. And instead of making her the queen of the house, she is being made a candle party. And instead of making her the queen of the house, she is being made a candle party. This is a great tragedy.
Therefore, we should try to understand Islam so that the anti-Islamic slogans of oppression and imprisonment of women are used where we are aware of the stupidity of these slogans, and there we can also avoid these anti-Christian temptations.

No comments:

Post a Comment